Skip to Content

Personal Information

This form is used to help determine whether Student Accessibility Services (SAS) is the right service for you, and when appropriate, help connect you with a SAS advisor. SAS only supports students who been admitted to the University of Guelph through Admission Services and who have a disability. Local services are also available through SAS at the Ridgetown campus.

Disability Information

We acknowledge that the term "disability" makes some people uncomfortable and we use it specifically with regards to protecting your rights and connecting you with the appropriate resources. You have many strengths and abilities!

Academic Standing


Coordinating Services

NOTE: This permission can be revoked at any time by contacting SAS in writing.

Current Functioning


To protect the integrity of a rigorous academic environment, we require documentation verifying the existence of a disability from a registered health professional who is authorized to make a relevant diagnosis. Please visit our documentation guidelines for full details.