COVID-19: Please read carefully
All Ridgetown Campus students, staff, visitors, and contractors must complete the University of Guelph COVID-19 Daily Screening Form every day before coming onto Campus.
We recommend that you become familiar with, and stay connected to the Return to Campus Information website.
Ridgetown Campus Health and Safety Protocols: Face-to-Face Course Delivery Summary Document
Textbooks are available for purchase from the Campus Store.
Many University staff are working remotely. Please contact us via email as listed on this site.
Upcoming Important Dates
- Friday, August 14: $200 registration deposit required (all students)
- Monday, September 14: Fall 2020 classes begin
- Friday, September 18: Fall 2020 course add period ends
- Friday, September 18: Remaining F20 student account balance due
- Friday, September 25: Student Health and Dental plans opt-out deadline
- Friday, October 2: Student Awards application deadline
- Tuesday, October 13: Fall Study Break Day (no classes, campus open)
- Wednesday, November 18: Fall Awards Banquet
- Friday, December 4: Semester classes end
- Friday, December 4: Last day to drop F20 courses
- Monday, December 7: Final exam week begins
- Saturday, December 12: Final exam week ends
- Monday, January 11: W21 semester begins
- Friday, January 15: Course add period ends
- Friday, January 15: Remaining W21 student account balance due
- Friday, February 6 to Saturday, February 7: OAC Winter Games (hosted at Guelph campus; classes not cancelled)
- Monday, February 15 to Friday, February 19: Winter Break (no classes)
- Friday, March 12: Spring Expo (classes not cancelled)
- Friday, April 2: Good Friday (campus closed)
- Friday, April 9: Last day to drop W21 semester courses
- Friday, April 9: Semester classes end
- Monday, April 12: Final exam week begins
- Saturday, April 17: Final exam week ends
- Friday, June 4: Graduation