- Students are billed, and pay, on a per-semester basis
- Students must register into courses for an invoice on WebAdvisor to be generated
- A separate invoice will not be generated for the $200 registration deposit due on August 14, 2020. This can be paid following the instructions listed below. Once the payment has been processed, a credit will appear on your WebAdvisor account under 'Financial Profile - Account View'
- The amount you owe for the Fall semester will be available on the Account View option on WebAdvisor during the summer. Once Student Financial Services activate the semester's fees, you will need to be registered into courses in order to have an amount owing appear
Paying your Student Account
- The primary method of payment is through online banking, similar to paying a bill online
- Payee Name: University of Guelph Student Fees
- Account Number: Your 7-digit student number
- Note: depending on your banking institution, the University of Guelph may be listed in a variety of ways: University of Guelph Student Fees, Univ of Guelph Student Fees etc.
- Payments made online are processed and appear on your University of Guelph student account within approximately 3 business days
- Make sure you keep a copy of your verification/confirmation number. It is your proof of payment.
Note: For students receiving OSAP funding, please read the Confirmation of Enrolment and Your Student Account section for full details on how OSAP funding is remitted to pay your student account
Other Accepted Methods of Payment
- Cheque - made payable to the University of Guelph; make sure to include your student number on the cheque
- Telephone Banking
- Money order, certified cheques, or bank drafts
- HigherEd Points (Aeroplan Miles)
For full details on additional accepted methods of Payment, please see Payments and Settlements
Methods of Payment NOT Accepted
- Credit Card
Visit the Student Accounts FAQ section for frequently asked questions about Student Accounts.